Arborist reports are required by most cities for tree removal permits and to obtain construction permits when protected trees are located on the property. Additionally, arborist reports are useful when property owners desire an assessment on the health and condition of their trees, to help identify and reduce the risk of potential hazards and to implement a tree care maintenance plan to ensure the health and longevity of their treescape.
We offer the following arboricultural services:
- Tree Assessments Reports – This type of report provides a detailed assessment of the health and condition of a subject tree or trees and is used to determine if the trees condition warrants removal or retention. Cities and towns often require this type of report for review with tree removal permits.
- Tree Protection and Development Reports – This type of report is generally required for building permit submittals to ensure any protected trees located on the development property will be protected during the duration of the project.
- Tree Inventory Reports – This type of report includes a basic assessment of the health and condition of the subject trees and recommendations for removal or retention. Tree care recommendations are provided for trees that are designated for retention. This type of report is useful for large properties and estates.
- Tree Appraisal Reports – This type of report is useful for determining a monetary value of the subject tree. Insurance companies will often require a tree appraisal report when trees have been damaged or destroyed in vehicle accidents or when trees have been damaged in trespassing events. Some towns and cities will require an appraisal on trees that are located within an area of proposed development.
- Consultation Services – Consultation services consists of a site visit from a certified arborist and a visual assessment of the subject tree or trees. This is a verbal consultation that includes an assessment on the subject tree’s health and condition and includes recommendations on whether the tree’s condition warrants removal or retention. Recommendations for tree care are discussed if the tree warrants retention. The client is welcome to take notes and to ask questions during the consultation process. A client can request a written summary of the consultation for an additional fee.
Please contact us for detailed information and to see how we can meet your arboricultural requirements.